Battersea Park fireworks display is on November 3.
This year for the first time all tickets must be bought in advance – none will be available on the door. This is to prevent overcrowding and ensure spectators can enjoy the display in safety.
Gates open at 6pm, the bonfire will be lit at 7.30pm and the show starts at 8pm.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Tickets bought up to October 28 – £6.50
- Tickets bought up to November 2 – £8
- Tickets bought on November 3 (subject to availability) – £10
Children under 10 years old are free, but will still need a ticket.
No tickets will be available on the night.
Tickets are available
- Online (£1 admin fee per transaction.)
- By visiting Battersea Park Millennium Arena, 8am-7pm daily. In-person only.
- By calling 020 8871 8677 (press option 4 to buy), between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.