Battersea Swishing Party
Friday July 12th at Eat Play Love Café
It’s just a few days to go until Battersea’s first Swishing Party at Eat Play Love Café.
Battersea locals are encouraged to root around their wardrobes and bring along their quality clothes, shoes and accessories and exchange them for somebody eles’s Hidden Treasures!
Swishing is shopping without the hangover of a big credit card bill. We all bring nice, clean, presentable clothes that are lurking unloved in our wardrobe, and other girls fall in love with them and give them a good home. You might bring one sweater and take two pairs of shoes, or hang a party frock on the ‘Swishing Rail’ and take a pair of skinny jeans and feather boa.
The party is hosted by Eat Play Love, Battersea’s newest yummy mummy café offering a safe and relaxing environment for everybody, but particularly those with young children to come and enjoy good coffee, home-made nutritious food and finish a conversation while the children can play and roam in the free play area.
Rules of the Rail
1) Everyone must bring at least one item of quality clothing (max 7). Tokens will be given.
2) You will have 1 hour to browse before the swish opens.
3) No item may be claimed before the swish opens.
4) As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may take what they want and pay using their tokens.
5) Remember no scratching, spitting or fighting.
Location: Eat Play Love, 324 Battersea Park Road, London SW11 3BX
Time: Drop off clothes 11th July
Event: Friday 12th July 6pm – 9pm
BYOB (optional) corkage £5 per bottle
Telephone: 020 7738 9469
event facebook page: http://2020.sc/jK